Our unique ‘TotalCare’ programme sets out everything you can expect from Correct Hearing when you trust us with your hearing healthcare. TotalCare is our promise to deliver – and your peace of mind.
We believe you should know exactly what service you will receive after we’ve fitted you with your hearing aids. For many providers, that’s when their service to you ends. At Correct Hearing, that’s when it truly begins.
- Free starter kit – batteries/cleaning kit and carry case
- Free ongoing support and advice – a check-up every six months and a full annual assessment
- Our unique self-funded insurance scheme covers accidental loss or damage
- Membership of our Wider Wallet scheme that gives you access to discounts and special offers for high street stores, supermarkets, DIY, days out and more
- Batteries and ear wax removal may not involve any additional cost (depending on the level of technology you buy)
- The manufacturer’s warranty may be extended up to four years – depending on what hearing aids you are fitted with – free of charge
- A generous scheme for early replacement of hearing aids should you wish to upgrade to better technology at any time
- Choose a hearing aid from our TotalCare Premier Range and become a member of our Correct Hearing Premier Club for exclusive benefits throughout the year
Find out more about TotalCare – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01159 618351